Today’s Topic: Drew is joined again by professional photographer Matt Graves to discuss why we as designers and developers should take more time to think about and value custom photography in our web products.
Matt Graves iscolorado based freelance photographer, specializing in food and beverage, particularly craft beer. You can find his work at mgravesphoto.com
Some points that come up in the conversation:
- Buying the best photography equipment for your budget including lenses, camera body, tripod, and lighting.
- Which camera lens to use when.
- White balancing and lighting your photograph.
- What’s involved in a photoshoot.
Beers consumed during the recording of this podcast:
- Flanders Style Sour Ale – Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
- NOMADer WEISSE – Evil Twin Brewing
- Monk’s Cafe Flemish Sour Ale
If you’re not already a subscriber, make sure to add Design vs Dev to your podcast client. You can easily subscribe in either iTunes or Stitcher Radio.