January 19, 2015 | Design Vs Dev
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Today we discuss what a staging environment is and why it’s useful.
- What is local? development? staging? production?
- Why is a staging environment important?
- What makes a good staging environment?
- What problems will you run into if you don’t have a staging environment?
- Is it ever appropriate to edit files live in staging? What about live in production?
If you’re not already a subscriber, make sure to add Design vs Dev to your podcast client. You can easily subscribe in either iTunes or Stitcher Radio.